Keep Showing Up Consistently
I’ve heard from multiple trusted sources over the past 11 years that showing up consistently is key.
I’m still not continually showing up for my business. To build my audience.
I believe I need to keep this new mission of showing up every weekday for my audience, apart from my other content creation efforts.
That way I don’t put too much pressure on my daily content creation.
Since I’m already reading, listening, and watching quality content on content marketing., why not share what I learn with you?
I often correct people I talk to that I’m not an expert, I just think about strategic marketing for very small businesses, more than anyone else.
So starting today, I’ll be proving that assertion by writing about the articles I read and podcast episodes I listen to and Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook/Wistia Videos I view each weekday. I’m talking about them in a single blog post on my LLC blog.
I’ve organized these notes under the category: Hobbs’ Notes. I felt that had just the right level of pretense.
- The Mainframe Episode 41 – Why Failure Is Always An Option
- Unemployable Episode 31 – Chris Brogan on Simple Systems for a Better Business and Lifestyle
- ZeroToBook 32 – The Big Idea, The Panic, The Resolution
- This Old Marketing Episode 115: Stop It! Content Marketing Is NOT a Game of Traffic
- YouPreneur 148 – Leveling-Up Your Copywriting Skills, with Ray Edwards
- Copyblogger Blog: Can You Spot the Expert? Test Your Knowledge of Google’s Content Quality Standards
- BetaBoston.com Blog – Meet Orlando Scampington, the newest (and fakest) thought leader in Boston tech
- This Old Marketing Episode 115: That’s Interesting! Towards a Phenomenology of Sociology and a Sociology of Phenomenology.
- Backlinko.com Blog – We Analyzed 1 Million Google Search Results. Here’s What We Learned About SEO
- Conversion Rate Experts – A guide to credibility and proof
- Youtube Video – Gang of Four: Apple / Amazon / Facebook / Google (Scott Galloway, CEO at L2) | DLD16
My Neck of the Woods
Screenshot of Google Earth:
House on left in photo, with Gramps’ Sign Shop on the right:
416 W Cypress St
Fitzgerald, GA 31750