Experience Worry-Free WooCommerce For Yourself, Risk-Free
Performance Challenge 15 Day Schedule:
- We’ll make a copy of your site & move it to our servers
- We’ll run 20 different performance tests to evaluate it
- We’ll compress images, tweak caching, and index it
- We’ll make additional recommendations
- We’ll show you the results
Luke Eats WooCommerce Store Owner Worry For Breakfast
Chris Lema worries Luke about your challenge for a full fifteen-days.
AJ worries any of the various engineers that Luke needs a spot of help from over the 15 days. Our Woo customers eventually forget how to worry about their store.
And don’t worry about migration, Luke makes your store migration for the 15 day challenge, as effortless as humanly possible on your part.
Here’s How Our Customers Experience Worry-Free WooCommerce, Upon Purchase
1. AJ Morris Assumes Responsibility For Your Experience W/ WooCommerce
AJ never lets his boss, Chris Lema see him worry.
But AJ worries over every WooCommerce customer Liquid Web has or will ever have and how they feel about their every experience.
Aj’s such a giver. You’re gonna love AJ as much as Chris Lema loves AJ. FYI: recruitment is futile BTW. AJ could never leave all his beloved WooCommerce customers here at Liquid Web.
2. Lema’s Team Of Engineers Keep Our Customer’s Store(s) Outperforming The Other 3M+ WooCommerce Stores Online
Jason Cosper – Senior Performance Engineer
Chris Lema recruited Jason Cosper from WPEngine to his team at Liquid Web to proactively worry how fast pages load for our customers.
Having Jason on the team lends yet another bright mind to troubleshoot, anytime issues happen to arise.
The brightest minds, on your store’s side, is the fastest path to you sleeping like a happy baby.
Norcross Never Worries.
Norcross’ gift for making computers talk to each other, makes the internet easier for the rest of us to use.
And he’d prefer we kept our thanks to ourselves.
But we are allowed to follow his Instagram account for his two rescue puppers.
3. Senior Software Engineers
And Don’t Worry, It’s Not Value Based Pricing
But wait til you experience the speed.
- Simple transition from 15 day challenge to active customer
- Your own personal WooCommerce guide (AJ Morris or better) every step along your way
$100K – $500K
- Everything you got in the under $100K plan
- Plus additional resources befitting your busier store.
$500K – $1.5M
- Everything you got in the $100K-$500K plan
- Plus additional resources befitting your much busier store.